... you sona of a bitch xD
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 specific people. 1. Can you make any weird faces?
Totally, I am the master of weird-ass faces! The benefits of having a Chinese face ;D ((Actually, I can't. eheh))2. Would you rather be a great performer with unconquerable stage fright or a bad performer with great confidence?
Since you didn't put in a "forever bad performer" I will say, I'd be a TEMPORARY bad performer ;D
With my confidence I'd be able to improve on performing and if I were to choose the first one, I'd be a great performer but I wouldn't have the confidence to perform in front of others. What would the point be if I had this skill but not show it to others?3. Do you prefer to sleep in warm weather or cold weather?
Cold weather. Because I don't get questionable looks if I hug my teddy bear and snuggle with my blanket xD4. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
... I am totez confused with this question 4. Would you rather have a partner with a sense of humor, or a sense of compassion? Why?
Well I would prefer to have a partner with a sense of compassion, humor doesn't hurt but if my partner's a dick but is funny, I don't see why I would be partnered with him(or her
) As long as they are nice then that's cool.6. Did you realize questions 4 and 5 were both marked 4?
Putting these understreaks made me notice that so... HA! Don't try to be clever with me ;D7. Which paints a more relaxing picture in your mind - Reading a book near a small flowing creek in the summer with a gentle breeze blowing occasionally, or a leisurely stroll on a nature trail in the spring as everything is blooming?
Oohhh gosh, this is a tricky one. I think the... AUGH FUCK! I CAN'T DECIDE, BOTH ARE EQUALLY GOOD *runs away while sobbing*8. If you could meet any person in the world, who would it be and why?
ANY person, eh? I guess my #1 option would be my friend, Andrew. He lives ALL the way in America and he usually has to chat during school to chat with me, really nice of him and I love him <3 I'd do anything to see him. ((We're friends and nothing else. Don't get any ideas))9. Would you volunteer yourself to be part of a Magician's trick?
Well why not? That'd be pretty damn cool ;D I can at least have the opportunity to say: "Yeah, I was cut in half once. I survived it, totally."10. Do you have a friend that you owe your life to?
None that I can think of, no. Most of my friends and I have been playing it safe but during Elementary School, me and old friends were pretty gutsy but no situations where it was life-threatening comes to mind. Sooo, no.Questions for ME to ask and for YOU to answer:
1. Have you ever been in a situation where your actions affects your relationship in a negative way with a close friend of yours?
2. Hot bath or a nice shower?
3. If you had the chance to become your opposite gender, what would you do for a whole day?
4. Tea or coffee?
5. What is your Utopia like?
6. What is the most likely way for the world to end?
7. Be perfect or be imperfect?
8. Sooo... Thoughts on the questions so far? I suck at asking them sooo xD
9. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
10. Best character of all time?
No tagging. MUAHAHAHHA